Acro North Facing
WESTIRE ACRO SERIES
Engineered for today’s demanding applications
The Acro NEMA North Facing photocell utilises a filtered silicon based ambient light sensor and microprocessor control. This accurate combination provides the best energy savings and reliable operation.
Engineered in the EU with a 15 year design life and manufactured in-house using only high quality name brand components, the Acro series photocells are renowned in the industry for their unparalleled quality and reliability.
Our attention to long-term photocell accuracy and ambient light sensor selection guarantees peace of mind to our customers.
Features & Benefits
- Electronic design outperforms thermal controls.
- Designed to meet the needs of LED fixtures while still maintaining proven reliability for more traditional technologies.
- Energy efficient design with a average power consumption <0.25 watts.
- Low Profile enclosure.
- A 48 hour operational burn-in test is performed on every unit before leaving the factory.
- ROHS compliant.
- UV stabilised polycarbonate housing is rated and tested to IP 65.
|Dimensions||86.3 mm Ø x 53.34 mm H
3.4” Ø x 2.1” H
|Receptacle Compatibility||ANSI C136.10 / ANSI C136.41|
|Mains Supply Voltage||105 - 135 Volts AC 50/60 Hz|
|Power Supply Consumption||Less than 0.25 Watt|
|Max Load||10 Amps|
|Surge Protection||132J standard
|Load Rating||1800 VA Ballast / 1000 Watts|
|Operating Temperature||-20° C to +70° C
-4° F to +158° F
|Enclosure Protection Rating||IP65 (When Installed)|
|Standards Compliance||Environmental RoSH, EN55015,
EN61547, EN6100-3-2, EN6100-3-3, ETL
UK 773, CSA 22.2.
IS EN ISO 9002: 2015
|Switch 'On' light levels||10 to 200 Lux ± 0.025
1 to 18.5 fc ± 0.025
|Switching Ratio||1:0.5 to 1:1.5|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Color corrected photodiode + amplifier|
|Switching Time Delay||25 Seconds or as specified|
|Switching Options||Dusk to Dawn.
Part night option available.