Acro NEMA Part Night
WESTIRE ACRO SERIES
Engineered for energy saving applications
The AcRo NEMA Part Night photocell utilises a filtered silicon based ambient light sensor and microprocessor control. This accurate combination provides the best energy savings and reliable operation.
Engineered in the EU, with a 15 year design life and manufactured in-house using only high quality name brand components, the AcRo series photocells are renowned in the industry for their unparalleled quality and reliability.
Early failures are eliminated by an intensive 48 hour burn-in of each photocell. This eliminates infant photocell mortality before our products are shipped.
Features & Benefits
- Switches the light off at a predetermined time for a number of hours each night.
- Designed to meet the needs of LED fixtures while still maintaining proven reliability for more traditional technologies.
- Energy efficient design with an average power consumption <0.25 watts.
- Low Profile enclosure.
- A 48 hour operational burn-in test is performed on every unit before leaving the factory.
- ROHS compliant.
- UV stabilised polycarbonate housing is rated and tested to IP 65.
- Electronic design outperforms thermal controls.
- Colour option available: blue, green, black, red and clear.
Various applications, the Acro Part Night switches the light off at a predetermined time for a number of hours each night, for example, on from dusk until midnight, off for five hours, on again until dawn.
|Dimensions||86.3 mm Ø x 53.34 mm H
3.4” Ø x 2.1” H
|Receptacle Compatibility||NEMA / ANSI C136.10 / ANSI C136.41|
|Warranty||8 years standard|
|Mains Supply Voltage||200 - 260 Volts AC 50/60 Hz|
|Power Supply Consumption||Less than 0.25 Watt|
|Max Load||10 Amps|
|Surge Protection||132J standard
|Load Rating||1800 VA Ballast / 1000 Watts|
|Operating Temperature||-20° C to +70° C
-4° F to +158° F
|Enclosure Protection Rating||IP65 (When Installed)|
|Standards Compliance||Environmental RoSH, EN55015,
EN61547, EN6100-3-2, EN6100-3-3, ETL
UK 773, CSA 22.2.
IS EN ISO 9001: 2008
|Switch 'On' light levels||10 to 200 Lux ± 0.025
1 to 18.5 fc ± 0.025
|Switching Ratio||1:0.5 to 1:1.5|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Color corrected photodiode + amplifier|
|Switching Time Delay||25 Seconds or as specified
Note: Switch off time can be affected due to geographic and meteorological conditions
|Switching Options||Part night.
Various options available