WESTIRE ACRO SERIES
Engineered for today’s demanding applications
The AcRo Plus photocell utilises a filtered silicon based ambient light sensor and microprocessor control. This accurate combination provides the best energy savings and reliable operation.
Engineered in the EU with a 15 year design life and manufactured in-house using only high quality name brand components, the AcRo series photocells are renowned in the industry for their unparalleled quality and reliability.
We pay more attention than any other photocell designer to the sky’s blue and red zones to ensure negligible sensitivity to infra-red and ultra-violet radiation.
Features & Benefits
- Electronic design outperforms thermal controls.
- Designed to meet the needs of LED fixtures while still maintaining proven reliability for more traditional technologies.
- Energy efficient design with an average power consumption <0.25 watts.
- Low Profile enclosure.
- A 48 hour operational burn-in test is performed on every unit before leaving the factory.
- ROHS compliant.
- UV stabilised polycarbonate housing is rated and tested to IP 65.
- Colour option available: blue, green, black, red and clear.
|Dimensions||86.3 mm Ø x 53.34 mm H
3.4” Ø x 2.1” H
|Receptacle Compatibility||NEMA / ANSI C136.10 / ANSI C136.41|
|Mains Supply Voltage||200 - 260 Volts AC 50/60 Hz|
|Power Supply Consumption||Less than 0.25 Watt|
|Max Load||10 Amps|
|Surge Protection||132J standard
|Load Rating||1800 VA Ballast / 1000 Watts|
|Operating Temperature||-20° C to +70° C
-4° F to +158° F
|Enclosure Protection Rating||IP65 (When Installed)|
|Standards Compliance||Environmental RoHS, EN55015,
EN61547, EN6100-3-2, EN6100-3-3, ETL
UK 773, CSA 22.2.
IS EN ISO 9002: 2015
|Switch 'On' light levels||10 to 200 Lux ± 0.025
1 to 18.5 fc ± 0.025
|Switching Ratio||1:0.5 to 1:1.5|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Color corrected photodiode + amplifier|
|Switching Time Delay||25 Seconds or as specified|
|Switching Options||Dusk to Dawn.
Part night option available.