Acro Mini 2P
WESTIRE ACRO MINI SERIES
Remote sensor head to facilitate installation where space is of a premium.
The Acro Mini 2P photocell utilises a filtered silicon based ambient light sensor and microprocessor control. This accurate combination provides the best energy savings and reliable operation.
Engineered in the EU with a 15 year design life and manufactured in-house using only high quality name brand components, the Acro series photocells are renowned in the industry for their unparalleled quality and reliability
Zero sensor drift over the lifetime of the photocell
Features & Benefits
- Sensor head is remote from the switching section.
- Light sensor can be mounted up to 1 meters from switching section.
- Rated for 400W HID or LED Luminaire (Max 5 amps).
- Unique fully encapsulated electronic circuitry and light sensor are completely impervious to humidity and moisture.
- Electronic design outperforms thermal controls.
- Designed to meet the needs of LED fixtures while still maintaining proven reliability for more traditional technologies.
- Energy efficient design with an average power consumption <0.25 watts.
- UV stabilised polycarbonate housing is rated and tested to IP 67.
- UV stabilised fully encapsulated M20 threaded remote light sensor.
- Sensor window designed to survive all types of outdoor conditions
- A full electrical and 48 hour operational burn-in test is performed on every unit before leaving the factory.
- ROHS compliant
|Dimensions - Housing||Switching Housing:
55mm L x 33mm D x 30mm H
2.16” L x 1.3” D x 1.88” H
Remote Sensor Head:
35mm Ø x 44mm (M20)
1.42" Ø x 1.7" H (M20)
|Warranty||8 years standard.
10 years available on request.
|Mains Supply Voltage||200 - 260 Volts AC - 50/60 Hz.|
|Power Supply Consumption||Less than 0.25 Watt|
|Max Load||10 Amps|
|Load Rating||1.8KVA Ballast / 1000 Watts|
|Operating Temperature||-20° C to +80° C
-4° F to +176° F
|Enclosure Protection Rating||IP67 sealing properties.
Fully encapsulated electronics in switching section and sensor head. Fully impervious to moisture.
|Standards Compliance||Environmental RoHS, EN55015,
EN61547, EN6100-3-2, EN6100-3-3, ETL
UK 773, CSA 22.2.
IS EN ISO 9002: 2015
|Switch 'On' light levels||10 to 120 Lux ± 0.025
1 to 11 fc ± 0.025
|Switching Ratio||1:0.5 to 1:1.5|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Color corrected photodiode + amplifier|
|Switching Time Delay||25 Seconds or as specified|
|Switching Options||Dusk to Dawn.
Part night option available.