Acro Mini Bollard
WESTIRE ACRO MINI SERIES
Engineered for low energy consumption solar switching and marine light switching applications
The AcRo Bollard series photocell utilises an Infra Red biased light sensor, a blue tinted lens and microprocessor control. This accurate combination eliminates the occurrence of cycling at switch on in Bollard installations.
Engineered in the EU with a 15 year design life and manufactured in-house using only high quality name brand components, the AcRo series photocells are renowned in the industry for their unparalleled quality and reliability
Utilising high accuracy ultraviolet light detection the Acro Mini Bollard eliminates spurious light switching caused by artificial light sources
Features & Benefits
- Utilises a light filtered enclosure.
- Applications in low energy consumption solar switching and marine light switching.
- Unique fully encapsulated electronic circuitry and light sensor. Completely impervious to moisture.
- Electronic design outperforms thermal controls.
- Designed to meet the needs of LED fixtures while still maintaining proven reliability for more traditional technologies.
- Energy efficient design with an average power consumption <0.25 watts.
- Rated for 400W HID or LED Luminaire (Max 5 amps)
- Low Profile enclosure.
- UV stabilised polycarbonate housing is rated and tested to IP 67.
- Sensor window designed to survive all types of outdoor conditions.
- A full electrical and 48 hour operational burn-in test is performed on every unit before leaving the factory.
- RoHS compliant
55mm L x 33mm D x 48mm H
2.16” L x 1.3” D x 1.88” H
12mm Ø x 18mm (M20)
|Warranty||8 years standard.
10 years available on request.
|Mains Supply Voltage||200 - 260 Volts AC - 50/60 Hz.|
|Power Supply Consumption||Less than 0.25 Watt|
|Maximum Load Current (A)||10 Amps|
|Load Rating||1.8KVA/1000 Watts|
|Operating Temperature||-20° C to +80° C
-4° F to +176° F
|Enclosure Protection Rating||IP67
Fully encapsulated electronic circuitry.
Fully impervious to moisture.
|Standards Compliance||Environmental RoHS, EN55015,
EN61547, EN6100-3-2, EN6100-3-3,
Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
IS EN ISO 9002: 2015
ANSI C136.24 2004
|Switch 'On' light levels||10 to 120 Lux - 1 to 11 fc ± 0.025|
|Switching Ratio||1:0.5 to 1:1.5|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Colour corrected photodiode + amplifier|
|Switching Time Delay||25 seconds or as specified|
|Switching Options||Dusk to Dawn.
Part night option available.