Acro Mini DC
WESTIRE ACRO MINI SERIES
Engineered for 12v – 24v DC environments
The Acro Mini DC photocell utilises a filtered silicon based ambient light sensor and microprocessor control. This accurate combination provides the best energy savings and reliable operation.
Engineered in the EU with a 15 year design life and manufactured in-house using only high quality name brand components, the Acro series photocells are renowned in the industry for their unparalleled quality and reliability.
Ideal for use with lighting or solar energy applications
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for use with all types of solar lighting or solar energy applications.
- 12V to 48V DC input.
- Can be installed within a Luminaire with the ambient light detector head protruding through the canopy facing the open sky for accurate Dusk to Dawn
- Unique fully encapsulated electronic circuitry and light sensor. Completely impervious to moisture.
- UV stabilised polycarbonate housing is rated and tested to IP 67.
- Incorporates Westire’s unique AcRo ambient light sensing microprocessor technology.
- Sensor window designed to survive all types of outdoor conditions.
- Sensor drift is zero over the photocell guaranteed life.
- A full electrical and 48 hour operational burn-in test is performed on every unit before leaving the factory.
55mm L x 33mm D x 48mm H
2.16” L x 1.3” D x 1.88” H
12mm Ø x 18mm (M20)
|Warranty||8 years standard.
10 years available on request.
|DC Supply Voltage||12V to 48V Direct Current|
Acro Mini DC standard
Acro Mini Low Power
|Maximum Load Current (A)||10 Amps AC 5 Amps DC|
|Operating Temperature||-20° C to +70° C
-4° F to +158° F
|Enclosure Protection Rating||IP67
UV stabilised Polycarbonate housing and unique light diffusion lens. Enclosure provides full protection from internal luminaire light leakage and ‘side-on’ internal refraction and IP67 sealing properties.
|Standards Compliance||Environmental RoHS, EN55015,
EN61547, EN6100-3-2, EN6100-3-3, ETL
UK 773, CSA 22.2.
IS EN ISO 9002: 2015
ANSI C136.24 2004
|Switch 'On' light levels||10, 15, 35, 55, 70 and 100 lux as
standard (others on request)
|Switching Ratio||1:0.5, 1:1 or 1:1.5 ratios others on
|Ambient Light Sensor||Filtered ambient light photodiode|
|Switching Time Delay||25 Seconds|
|Photocell Load Switching:||Relay Switching (Latching or non – latching depending on the application)|
|Switching Options:||Dusk to Dawn.
Part night option available.