WESTIRE 7200 SERIES
Designed with features for demanding LED applications
The WESTIRE 7200 series of mid-range photocell utilizes Westire’s Eye Response filtered silicon light sensor and microprocessor control. This accurate combination provides the best energy savings and reliable operation.
Engineered, in the EU, with a 20 year design life. Manufactured in-house using only high-quality name brand components, the WESTIRE 7200 series photocells are renowned for their quality all while maintaining value and reliability.
Features & Benefits
- LED Rated
- Designed for modern light sources like LED, Induction,
- Plasma, HPS, HID and many more!
- Available in universal operating voltages from 105 to 285 Volts 50/60 Hz.
- Westire’s Zero Cross switching technology protects the relay and luminaire from in-rush current.
- Polycarbonate housing is ultrasonically welded, UV stabilized and rated to IP67.
- Energy efficient design with an average power consumption < 0.25 watts.
- Upward facing units are designed to be self-cleaning.
- 100% product testing; 48-hour burn-in, electrical and final inspection.
- RoHS compliant
Light Sensor Direction
The Westire Utility Grade Photocell comes with two sensor directions options, Upwards and North Facing. The Upward facing sensor has a 67% view of the sky resulting in higher switching accuracy. The North Facing photocell can be turned away from artificial light sources and is commonly used in North America.
|Dimensions||North / Upward facing:
3.4” Ø x 1.9” H
86.3Ø x 48.26 mm H
|Warranty||10 years standard|
|Mains Supply||105 to 285 Volts AC - 50/60 Hz.|
|Load Rating||1800 VA Ballast / 1000 Watts|
|Average Power Consumption||<0.25 Watt nominal|
|Surge Protection||Standard: 320V 420J, 20kA|
|Operating Temperature||-30° C to +70° C
-22° F to +178° F
|Standards Compliance||Environmental RoHS, EN55015,
EN61547, EN6100-3-2, EN6100-3-3,IS
EN ISO 9001: 2008
|IP67 - Dust tight and immersion tested
up to 1m
|Operating Levels||1.5 fc ± 0.025|
|Light sensor||IR filtered silicon light sensor|
|Instant On : 25 Second Delay Off|