Utility Grade Photocell
WESTIRE 6300 SERIES
Engineered for today’s competitive market
The WESTIRE 6300 Series photocell utilizes a filtered silicon-based ambient light sensor and microprocessor controlled 10 amp lighting load relay. This combination provides the best energy savings and reliable operation.
Engineered, in the EU, with a 10 year design life and manufactured in-house using only high quality, name brand components, the WESTIRE 6300 series photocells are designed for specifiers, OEMs and other price-sensitive applications.
Features & Benefits
- Electronic design outperforms thermal controls.
- Designed to meet the needs of HPS and HID fixture while maintaining proven reliability.
- Energy efficient design with an average power consumption <0.25 watts.
- North Facing Design.
- Designed for Traditional Lighting sources.
- UV stabilized polycarbonate housing is rated and tested to IP 65.
- Low Profile enclosure.
- A 48-hour operational burn-in and a full electrical test are performed on every unit before leaving the factory.
- ROHS compliant.
Light Sensor Direction
The Westire Performance Photocell is a North Facing photocell can be turned away from artificial light sources and is commonly used in North America.
3.4” Ø x 1.9” H
86.3Ø x 48.26 mm H
|Receptacle Compatibility||ANSI C136.10 / ANSI C136.41|
|Warranty||8 Years Standard|
|Mains Supply||105 - 285 Volts AC - 50/60 Hz.|
|Power Supply Consumption||Less than 0.25 Watts|
|Maximum Load Current (A)||10 Amps|
|Surge Protection||320 Joule MOV|
|Load Rating||1800 VA Ballast / 1000 Watts|
|Operating Temperature||-30° C to +70° C
-22° F to +178° F
|IP65 (When Installed)|
|Standards Compliance||Environmental RoHs, EN55015,
EN61547, EN6100-3-2, EN6100-3-3,IS
EN ISO 9001: 2008
|Switching "On' Light Level||1.5fc ± 0.025|
|Color corrected photodiode + amplifier|
|Instant On : 25 Second Delay Off|
|Switching Options||Dusk to Daw|