SOLAR TIME CLOCK
Perfect for synchronising switch on times of indoor and outdoor lighting
The Astro Time Switch can automatically adjust itself for Daylight Saving Time (BST/GMT) and leap year adjustments with up to 10 years of battery backup
The Astro Time Switch incorporates the latest microcontroller technology and is designed to have a high level of immunity.
The perfect time switch for the control and synchronising of display, amenity, security, sign, indoor lighting and outdoor lighting.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used where it is difficult to install a photocell control.
- Applications in internal lighting.
- 7-day programmability incorporating Dusk & Dawn Astronomical tracking set points with traditional time-based events.
- Channel 1 has solar based and 8 time-based switch points – Channel 2 has 12 time-based switch points.
- Automatic leap year adjustment.
- Local and remote load switch override feature.
- Up to 10 year battery backup.
- Universal power supply 85 to 265 VAC 50/60 Hz.
- Outputs are protected by 132 Joule M.
Relay Assisted Triac (RAT) switch – reliable switching of reactive loads such as street lighting.
Capable of switching reactive loads up to 10 A on each channel.
Mountable on a 35mm symmetric DIN Rail for ease of installation.
Latitude and Longitude of location can be programmed by the user.
Security code program protection and tamper proof cover.
Illuminated keypad and backlit LCD display.
|Dimensions||90mm x 70 mm x 73mm HxWxD (4 modules wide as per DIN 43880)|
|Mounting||Symmetric 35 mm DIN Rail|
|Warranty||3 years standard|
|Mains Supply||85 to 265 Volts AC - 50/60 Hz|
|Output||2 channels - Relay Assisted Triac (RAT) 10 amp rated supply connected (20 amp Device Max)|
|Connections||4mm² max conductor size (12 AWG)|
|Standards Compliance & Certifications||Meets the essential requirements of Directive 2004/108/EC forElectromagnetic Compatibility
Meets the requirements of theLow Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
|Operating Temperature||3° C to +55° C
37.4° F to +131° F
|Enclosure Protection||IP20 , Flame Retardant Plastic with transparent protective cover|
|Battery Backup||10 years @ 20° C - Internal lithium battery|
|Manual Overide||Manual overide button (MAN key)
Momentary dry contact teminals
|Time Accuracy||± 1 second per day @20˚C|
|Product Type||Electronic 1.Y.T., Software Class A. Not suitable for controlling loads where
secure disconnection during conditions of mains abnormality is essential to safety.